Life guidance after EVAR
Matters need attention after discharge
1. Follow doctor's advice to take antihypertensive drugs to control blood pressure, and take anticoagulant drugs for 3-6 months;
2. Maintain peace of mind, avoid agitation;
3. Restriction of high fat, high sugar, high salt diet, eat more digestible, high vitamin diet; have more meals a day but less food at each time;
4. Regular post-operative follow up is necessary to monitor effect of the surgery. Post-op 1, 3, 6, 12 months to review the effect by using CT scan or MRI;
5. Changing bad habits, such as drinking and smoking;
6. When condition is stable, appropriate exercise can be taken, such as walking and Tai Chi, and over exercise should avoid;
7. If chest pain, persistent fever, back pain, sweating, weakness, shortness of breath, heart rate increase and other symptoms appear, please seek medical treatment immediately.
Learning makes your healthier
1. Read health knowledge books, learn correct health management knowledge, and gradually improve the health awareness and self-care ability;
2. Participate in community or hospital health lecture activities, you will not only obtain knowledge through the expert, but also patient can communicate with each other;
3. Use more channels and multimedia to learn new concept of health, such as log into www.microport.com and click on “patients garden plate”, or call our hotline 4008-400-501 let the customer service to answer your questions, also you can follow our wechat public ID ”microport666”to gain health information every day.
Your health will slowly growth by learning and caring from you and your family